Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tag! You're It!

Tagged by Aren of Taiger

Rules:
1/ you link back to the person who tagged you.
2/ post these rules on your blog.
3/ share six unimportant things about yourself.
4/ tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5/ let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.

My random stuff:
1. I'd first like to thank Taiger for being the first to tag me
2. My mind is very blank at the moment
3. For vacation, I plan to read, write, blog, LRRH, read, write, blog, LRRH, read, write, blog, LRRH...you get it, right? Must I repeat?
4. I have a lot to say on my blog
5. I think LRRH-ers are awesome, and there should be more people like them in this world. Period. Oh, yeah, and my typing's messed up today b/c I'm typing wrong things. Like just now: I almost typed "tuiping" instead of "typing".
6. I'm a rambler. I could win an award for Best Rambler on LRRH.

I don't know who else to tag, so I'll say...Leanna, Cuileann, mimagirl, maribeth_kayla, Anidori-Isilee, and animeactress (once she gets her blog set up...yes, I'm talking to you, missy otaku!)

PS to everyone: please let me know if I left you out on my "Cool People and their Awesome Blogs" list. I do not want to leave you out!

2 comments:

Leanna said...

#3-yeah, that's what I'm planning on doing on my vacation too.

#5- there should be more people like us in the world. :)

Kairi said...

for your info i do have a blog now miss butterflu!