Monday, July 7, 2008

As anime would say, "To Whom Who Cares"...

...b/c there must be quite a few of you, or how else could I have 1600 something visits? OK, it's less than that, since it took me awhile to figure out how to make the thing not count my visits.

Anyhow, if you read my latest comment on the below post, I've been thinking recently of making B1000 private. I most probably will, as the majority seems to not care for it too much. It'll be open all day today, but at night I'm making it private.

So if you want to keep updated on it, leave a comment on here, send me an e-mail, PM me on LRRH, just somehow inform me if you want to be a B1000 reader. I'm not going to automatically invite anyone, just to anyone who asks.

I've also been thinking about maing BBT private, too. I know, I've thought about it before, but I actually might this time.

~BB

8 comments:

Q said...

No! Leave BBT at least open. It's a good blog. :)

Anonymous said...

No, no! I read this blog every day! I love it!

Stargazer said...

I check this blog quite often. I've only visited B1000 a few times, but that can be blamed on how busy I've been. I'm way behind on reading blogs.

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Thanks, y'all. Ok, I'll leave BBT open, but I don't think I'll post so much. Most of the stuff I say is all nonsense and "blah blah blah" that doesn't interest classy people like you guys. :D

But, as for B1000...I'm definitely not going to trash it. It's staying...private. So, anyone who wants to be invited...contact me! Or leave a comment w/ your e-mail. ('Tis suggested to use the spam-free format. Ex:

name [AT] domain [DOT] com )

Anonymous said...

Could you invite me at faith at crews dash family dot org?

Anonymous said...

Can you invite me, BB? thequickreader [AT] gmail [DOT] com.

anilee

Bridget said...

Invite me?

fantasyverity[AT]gmail[DOT]com

Anonymous said...

Invite me, por favor.

starzjess [AT] gmail [DOT] com