Friday, July 11, 2008

Blogged out?

Maybe. I'm not so sure why, but I'm just not into blogging--and at times even going on LRRH--as of late. So just to let you all know that BBT is definitely going to be slowing down. It's just that there's not much to talk about, and, like I said before, a lot of the stuff I say is "blah blah blah", "yada yada"--things not fit for classy readers like yourselves.

As for B1000....well, I shall try to post more on that this wkend, and for those of you who asked to be invited (Faith, Verity, Anilee, spider), I have sent all of you an invite. It's never too late to ask to be invited, so you can still contact me (or leave a comment). Thanks to all who asked to be invited. :-D

BF? I'm still working on the album review, and...well, I just have to finish it. Sorry for another long wait, you guys.

Oh yes, and LRRH? I'll still be going on, but I'm going to slow my visits. You know how often I used to go on before? Like 30-40 some times! Today? I only felt like going on once--I caught up with everything, and that was that. I'm still going to be responding to PMs and such that, but I just won't go on LRRH so much.

TTYL!

L♥ts of L♥ve,
BB

4 comments:

Q said...

Classy? Who, me? Naw.

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Of course you are, Q! One of the classiest out there. :)

Q said...

Okay, I know I'm an elitist snob, but classy?

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Elitest snob? Where'd that come from? :?