Saturday, July 5, 2008

On the Fifth of July...

...I shall talk a bt about the Fourth of July. We didn't get to BBQ (though we will next wk or something), but I did end up getting a stomachache all day. Fun, eh? *roll smilie*

Anyhow...BB news is that I'm working on my movie review (thanks to SophieCouture, b/c of her comment on my blog I was reminded that I should really get to work on it. I'm sure most of you know what it is already, but for those of you who don't....well, it'll just be a surprise then.

After my review, I hope to work on my B1000 post on B1000. (sounds strange if you say it aloud *lol smilie*) Then, hopefully, I can write some more reviews (but not necessarily post them), and finish up Sisters Grimm #2: The Unusual Suspects. Wow, that bk is good! Even better than the first, I have to say. I'll do a review on that, too, of course.

So, since I have lots to do, and apparently this wk was Foreign Language week, I'll say "Au revoir! Adios! Aufweidersein (sp?)! Ahn-neeng-gah-say-yo! (Korean, btw)"...I've ran out of foreign languages.

[edit: my movie review is now published. Please stop by and take a look at it on Butterfly Forest!]

No comments: