Sunday, July 6, 2008

Bliss!

Butterfly Forest is back on track officially! Right after writing up this post, I hope to get some new reviews written up. Next is an album review, and if you don't know which one it is yet...well, I won't tell you, it'll be a surprise, but IT'S NOT A COUNTRY ALBUM. Yes, you'll all be "le gasping", but it's not. Will y'all read it?

Next, on B1000, I'm going to write another new post about fictional characters. Ooh, how fun! I hope y'all will stay in tune to B1000, b/c there will be a lot of interesting posts on there. I'm telling you, you don't want to miss it.

Another thing I've been wondering. I need everyone's help on it. Do you think I should move to B1000, since most everything I talk about is MOLD related? Opinions, please!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No! I love the BB Times.

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Oh, thanks, TRG! :D Sometimes I need to hear that: Sometimes I think I should keep my blog up, b/c it still doesn't have that mysterious "it" factor. I've also been thinking of making B1000 private, as the majority of readers don't seem too fond of it, I suppose. :?