Thursday, July 31, 2008

Merging

Tomorrow, (hopefully) I'll find the time to do....well, something that may not please y'all. I'm merging BBT with B1000. Leastways, right now, I want to. Why?

1. It's hard to keep up 2 different blogs that talk about the same stuff.
2. Both are, fairly, BO-RING. (admit it)
3. I have way too many blogs on my hands.
4. It'll be easier with the template and all, since I've been meaning to change it...but haven't yet.

Yeahh...er, so that's why. Another thing, B1000 seems to exemplify ME more than BBT does (after all, I'm still obsessed w/ the bk). BBT is getting too, well, pointless, and B1000 actually does have a point.

So after tomorrow, you all will have to go to B1000 for more BB updates. That is, unless I get some vehement protestors that DEMAND and convince me to I stay put.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, BB, but I refuse to admit that your blogs are boring. Cause they most definitely aren't. :)

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Gee, thanks, Summermoon. That's so kind of you to say that and think that way. *hugs* You're a great friend.

I still do, however, want to merge B1000 and BBT. If you'd like, you can look at it this way: double the BB craziness in 1! ;)

Anonymous said...

Coolness, BB. Looking forward to it! :)

Bridget said...

Ha. You sound like me. Although I agree with Summermoon: this is not boring!

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Aw, thanks, Merissa. That's so sweet of you. :D

And Rebecca: glad you're excited! :D

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Wallpaper new years friend quotes
Inspirational Christmas Quotes new year friends quotes
Christmas Day Sayings happy new year family and friends
Famous Christmas Phrases happy new year 2019wish

John paul said...

Valentine Day Profile Pics
Happy Valentines Day HD Images 2019
Happy Valentines Day GIFs