Thursday, July 24, 2008

YouTube, Netflix, and Lists

I'm BA-ACK! Again.

Anyway, I got a YouTube account! It's right here, so if you want to watch my fave vids or friend me, go right ahead and do so. Enjoy! And yes, that I am indeed subscribing to country music artists. *is very proud of self*

Anyone who gets movies from Netflix? I've seen so many movies already (I've been listing them) and, well, we've been getting a lot of cool stuff!

Speaking of lists, I've been making a ton of lists lately: favorite books, favorite movies, and how I compare to the typical teen (the last of which I found 25 MAJOR differences at least). If wanted, I can delight you all in lists in those (Netflix movies seen, favorite books, favorite movies, and the differences lists).

Another thing: I've been needing to change the template. I shall be doing that soon and try to post more on both here, B1000, and BF. Sorry for holding y'all up! :(

Last but not least, I have a sort of survey question for everyone: What's the best book that you've read this summer, not counting re-reads?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best book would have to be The Princess Bride or Fablehaven 3.

spider said...

The list of how you compare to the typical teen would be very amusing. I'd like to see that.

Is it sad that I can't really remember what books I've read this summer? I had to look at my reading history on the library website. Okay, I'm going to say either {Catalyst by Laurie Halse Anderson (because it was good, but I didn't like the ending much) or The Siren Song by Anne Ursu (because it made me laugh).