Thursday, May 1, 2008

BB Survey

Song in My Head: Nothing, but I am listening to "Midnight Bottle" and "Realize" by Colbie Caillat

As you probably can already tell by the title, I'm sort of taking a survey. I'd just like to know what I can fix about my blog, like if there's something missing to it. Just comment (you can leave a comment as anonymous, I really don't care as long as I get responses). Positive and negative feedback is greatly welcome. If you're not sure what you should say, you can cover these areas (do not limit yourself to this list if you have other things you'd like to say):

*Is the content to your liking?
*How is the length?
*Do I write too much unnecessary stuff (ie: are my posts "blah blah blah" to you)?
*Should I post more often?
*What do you love--and hate--about The BB Times?
*Do you wish I'd show more of my writings?
*If you can change anything about The BB Times (vocab usage, layout, writing style, etc and whatever), what would it be? (If there is more than one thing, tell me EVERYTHING.)

Kay-doke, that's all I want to know. Basic BB updates are...that I'm trying to aim for finishing 7 books in 4 days. Wish me luck! (and I shall do the 20 good books thingy-ma-bobber)

Lots of Love,
bookbutterfly

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I like about the BB Times...like the absolute randomness of the posts. Each post is different. You have your own unique style of blogging and that's good.

What I would change...Maybe you could write shorter posts and post more often.

And good luck in the reading marathon! :)

Leanna said...

I tagged you to do a meme over at my blog, Bookbutterfly! :)

I really like the title too. :)

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Thanks, you guys (for commenting, and for reading my blog; and thanks to everyone else who also reads it regularly)! You see, I've been contemplating whether to set this blog to private, since it's not really all that great, and I'm having a hard time incorporating the awesome "it" factor that cooler blogs have (as in your own). Opinions, anyone?

Anonymous said...

BB, why would you think that your blog isn't great? It is! It is a representation of you and your life. Through your blog, we get a glimpse at the lovely person you are. :)

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Aw, Summermoon, that makes me feel so incredibly special! Thank you so, so, so much. :D I just am never sure what others think of it, since I myself don't think it's all that terrific. Thanks so much again! That really made my day! :D

Anonymous said...

You're welcome, BB. :)