Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Little Heads-Up

So I have a new writing blog: http://dellibropublishing.blogspot.com/. But you can't access it unless I invite you. I've sent an invite to 3 people so far (1 of you has accepted, the other 2 need to check their e-mail!). If there is anyone else who wants to read it, simply comment here, PM me on LRRH, or e-mail me so that I can invite you.

Sorry if my post sounded a little blunt. :( But this weekend, I'll write up the "Ratatouille" review, and I'm going to start a new post. w00t! Plus, on my new blog, I'll try to put up some songs and excerpts. Hope y'all will like them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way, you like Miranda Lambert so much I tried her. And, well, it's really awesome to sing "Gunpowder and Lead" at the top of your lungs.

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

I just bought that one! It's not as good as Famous in a Small Town or Down (the beginning and end sorta freaked me out a little...I didn't expect that), but the rest of the song is cool! Yay! There need to be more Miranda fans! :D She is an amazing singer.