Saturday, May 3, 2008

A MOLDy Meme (I think... ;) )

Tagged by: Leanna

The Rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4.Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people and post a comment to the person who tagged you once you've posted your three sentences.

The nearest book I have with me right now is Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson.
I asked him whiter we should flee; and as he told me "to the Lowlands," I was a little better inclined to go with him; for, indeed, I was growing impatient to get back and have the upper hand of my uncle. Besides, Alan made so sure there would be no question of justice in the matter, that I began to be afraid he might be right. Of all deaths, I would truly like least to die by the gallows; and the picture of that uncanny instrument came into my head with extraordinary clearness (as I had once seen it engraved at the top of a peddler's ballad) and took away my appetite for courts of justice.

It seems like I'm rambling, but I'm not--Mr. Stevenson is; that seriously was three sentences in one whole paragraph...it just so happened that was the longest paragraph (and three sentences) on pg 123. :roll:

Anyhow, I tag...animeactress, Faith, ennagirl, Fantasy, and....Maggs! Y'all are up (unless you were tagged already...)!

No comments: