Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Visit

This year's Mother's Day was calm, quiet, and nice, just like always. I got a lot of reading done, and my mom really liked the present I got her.

Anyhow, we got a strange visit from a neighbor around midday. This neighbor didn't come to our front porch. In fact, this neighbor appeared at our backyard, and didn't even knock on the door. I thought you guys would like to see this friend of ours, so I took some pictures:






Usually, these fellas stick to the wall in our backyard and do push-ups, but this guy was a bit braver than the rest of his kinsmen. In the third and fourth pictures, you can even see that our neighbor brought along a friend: a little bird.

Hehe, something to enlighten y'all! Happy late Mother's day to all mothers out there (we wouldn't be sitting here today without you!), and have a great weekend!

No comments: