Sunday, May 25, 2008

May 25

BB's Birthdate: May 25
You excel at anything difficult or high tech.
In other words, you're a total (brilliant) geek.
It's difficult for you to find people worth spending time with.
Which is probably why you'll take over the world with your evil robots!

Your strength: Your unfailing logic

Your weakness: Loving machines more than people

Your power color: Tan

Your power symbol: Pi

Your power month: July
I think what they meant by the "evil robots" are the LRRHers. ;-) Anyhow, this is BB Times' 25th post! How appropriate, being that this is the 25th of May!
[edit: Darn it, I counted wrong! This is actually the 24th post! *scowls*)

7 comments:

Kairi said...

happy b-day BB!!!!!!!!
:D

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Thanks! Hehe, doesn't that sound just like me? How nerdy that my power symbol is "pi". Schweet. ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! (Sorry I'm late.)

Have fun taking over the world. ;-)

Delaney said...

I missed it! And after asking you when it was and everything! Aaargh! *sigh*

I hope you had a very very very happy birthday, BB! :)

Anonymous said...

Can I help you rule?
Happy birthday my dear possessed geeky girl.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm an evil robot! XD
Happy belated bday!

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Oh, gosh, I haven't been on forever.

Thank you spider!

Muchas gracias, delaney!

Merci, TRG!

Shanks you very much, ennagirl!

I haven't been able to post for awhile b/c this wk was just so busy and hectic and...BLEH. Plus I wasn't exactly allowed to go online. Anyhow....new post should be coming up.

TRG: But of course you can. Wait a sec...I thought you were going to help Anilee take over the world? ;)

ennagirl: Yup, you're an evil robot. Once you're an LRRHer you're automatically an evil robot.