Monday, May 19, 2008

The Ditzy Chronicles Part 1

Song in My Head: "Lookin' for a Good Time", Lady Antebellum (it's such an awesome song, I can't help but get it stuck in my head!)

Before I start, I may want to explain exactly what this is. This is about the things that I, the ditz, have recently figured out. Oh, yes...

COLA is actually a generic term. Pepsicola has nothing to do with Coca-Cola.

WHAT?! OK, so I always knew that Pepsi and Coke were enemies, but since when is Cola a generic term? Tell me!!!!! *roll*

Wow, that was actually a really short post. ;-)

7 comments:

Madison said...

Since ever. It's just the flavor of pop. Like lemon-lime or rootbeer.

If you buy the store-brand, it's cola, because they don't have a fancier name for it.

Delaney said...

My best ditz moment was when I was having my first driving lesson, from my dad. I was trying to keep the steering wheel straight (not when I was turning, of course), and kept going off to the side of the road. When I realized what I was doing wrong, it was like a lightbulb turned on in my head. I made the mistake of telling my dad about it, and he laughed and laughed...

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

*ditzy moment coming on again* Sorry, delaney, but why exactly did that happen? :? You see, I don't begin Drivers Ed until later this yr, so I wouldn't know.

Anonymous said...

Most cars pull left or right to some extent, so you have to compensate with turning the wheel when you drive. Roads also are higher in the middle, so sometimes that influences them to pull right as well. Straight doesn't always work.

Yeah. Cola being a generic term just means it isn't trademarked, so anyone can use it.

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Ah, I think I get it now! Thanks, hwalk! :D

Kairi said...

O.O
that was one of the shortest posts ive ever seen by you BB

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

I'm guessing that was supposed to be a compliment... :?