Monday, June 9, 2008

Author Meme!!!

Tagged by Aren of Taiger

Uhh...first, before I begin, it's best that you know that I'm going to cheat and look at this list of favorite authors I made up on Word a few days ago, so my answers aren't exactly..."improvised".

Rules
Link to the person that tagged you, post the rules somewhere in your meme, answer the questions, tag six people in your post, let the tagees know they’ve been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog, let the tagger know your entry is posted.

Who’s your all-time favorite author and why?
Ay, yi, yi...hard, hard, hard. *runs to look at list* Probably Jane Austen or Roald Dahl or Shannon Hale [edit: and all the ones mentioned below].

Who was your first favorite author and why? Do you still consider him/her among your favorites?
My first fave author would be...Tomie dePaola. How can you not laugh and love Strega Nona? Or those 26 Fairmount Avenue books? They ROCK.


Who’s the most recent addition to your list of favorite authors, and why?
After carefully looking over my list, I'd have to say Shannon Hale. Well, I just recently read PA several months ago, and that was the very first I read from her, so she is my latest, most recent fave author. Or perhaps Jacqueline Wilson goes second; she's a pretty recent addition, and I really want to read all the rest of her books. Double Act was awesome.

If someone asked you who your favorite authors were right now, which authors would first pop out of your mouth? Are there any you’d add on a moment of further reflection? Shannon Hale...Jane Austen, after some thought. I previously mentioned Roald Dahl and Tomie dePaola and Jacqueline Wilson...after cheating, how can I forget Edward Eager, Eleanor Estes, and E. Nesbit and Kate DiCamillo? *le gasp* And J.K. Rowling!!! Duh!!!

I tag....*prays that they haven't been tagged yet* Delaney, anime, Maggs, Summermoon, and Anilee!

No comments: