Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm in competition.

Yup, that's right. I'm in competition with

the silver bugs.
Yes, the silver bugs. They're after my books. I'm seriously not kidding. If you find that you have a lot of silver bugs at your house, it's because they're after your books. They want them...oooo scary, eh? This is not a joke at all. This Terminix guy told my mom that when she pointed out that we have a ton of silver bugs at our house, and it's because they want my books. MY BOOKS. Now what's up with that? Hmph.
Anyhow, I should really get that new template soon. *yawns* Maybe this weekend or so.

2 comments:

Delaney said...

Those silver bugs! How dare they? Harumph.

That's funny, just this morning my mom told me not to keep any old books under my bed because mice might get them.

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Mice? Oh, wow, geez...that doesn't sound too good...I guess they got a hold of MOLD, too, eh? BTW, nice profile pic, Delaney. :D