Saturday, June 7, 2008

Whatcha readin'?

I'm in a little bored mood. I mean, c'mon, it's almost midnight.

Anyhow, so I was on Goodreads, and I know there are some of you (like me) who read a ton of books at the same time. But really, what book are you really, intently reading? Like what is the first book on that stack of books that you have waiting for you that you pick up and just start reading? And what do you plan on reading next?

Sorry, it's just a really random question that I just had to kinda blurb about. Oh yes, and anime helped me figure out how to make this: ♥. Oi, why couldn't I figure out to use the key pad on the side? Other symbols you can make: ☺☻♦♣♠•◘○.

You can tell I'm bored.

5 comments:

Kairi said...

haha. alt key. ☺

Holly said...

Huh. I'm pretty sure my computer doesn't make those.

Anyways, what I'm really reading right now (and I need to hurry up) is East Wind Melts the Ice, by Liza Dalby.

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Really, cuil? You're supposed to use the alt key and then the key pad on the right.

Hm, I haven't heard of that one. *goes to GR to check out*

spider said...

The only thing I'm reading is "The Handmaid's Tale" (I think that's what it's called.) I'm only on like page 15 though, so I'm not really sure how it is.

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

*is thinking* I don't think I've heard of that one.