Tuesday, June 24, 2008

OH. MY. GOODNESS. I. LOVE. THAT. BOOK. PERIOD.

YES I DO. LOVE it. Figured out what I'm talking about? B1000. Yep. I finished it last night and, well, I think it's about time I fixed up my "favorite books" list and rearranged it. So I said that PA would have a "special place in my heart"? OK, so maybe it gets an honorable mention, but B1000....WOW. I don't think I've ever read a book that was so classic that as soon as I was reading the last paragraph I wanted to reread the whole thing over again. WOW AND SOIL I LOVE THAT BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I'm going to write up a schnazzy little (forgive me, my reviews aren't really little ;-) ) review on Butterfly Forest soon. *sigh* I love B1000!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it too. Love it, love it, love it. It's so amazing.

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

I'm like at that stage now where I'm freakishly obsessed w/ it. This only happened one other time, and that was w/ HP.

Q said...

B1000 is my favorite book of Shannon's.