Monday, June 16, 2008

A Very, Very Good Day

I'm having a very, very, very good day! First of all, it's the first day of the only week of the year where I am not obligated to any work at all! Woohoo! And, *clears throat*
**First, after getting up at 11 am, we went to the post office, then to the library and I got an application to be a volunteer!
**Second, after some grocery shopping (where we also bought this one ice cream bar that I was hyperventilating over b/c I hardly ever see it), we went to Chick-fil-A, my favorite fast food place
**While eating lunch at home (at 4 pm), I watched Castle in the Sky!! Yay!
**Just a few mins ago, I went on Amazon, and WHATTYA KNOW? They recommend me RR and the new Sugarland CD, Love on the Inside!!!!!!! I was hyperventilating terribly; gack, I'm so excited.
**On a final note...I'm going to a Carrie Underwood concert in November!!!!!!!!! w00t! w00t! Gah, if only I could win those free tickets.

Anyhow, *happy dancing* 'tis a very good day, esp compared to the craziness a few wks ago. :P

♥BB

2 comments:

Leanna said...

*stares at BB's happy dancing while fighting laughter.* :)

Well, I'm glad you had a good day. :)

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

*starts to begin laughing at self*

Thanks! ☺