Monday, June 16, 2008

WANTED: Everyone who reads this blog

*clears throat* Okay, my dear blogging friends, I need your help. I've decided that the name Cloud Chronicle doesn't suit my review blog well, so I'm changing the URL (yes, I know I'll have to get rid of the other one first...) later today (it will be bookbutterflyangel, but it hasn't been set up yet), but I need titles. I've come up with a few already, but I'd like to see what you guys think of them and if you have any ideas.

*Angelic Reviews
*Butterfly Forest
*A Nerdette's Guide to the Best of the Best
*Rambler's Reviews
*Confessions of a Bibliophile, Cinephile, and Music Maniac

Or we can even just go back to Cloud Chronicle or Ripsnorter Reviews, though I'm not entirely fond of either of those. Opinions, please! I'm begging you!

1 comment:

Delaney said...

I like Butterfly Forest best.